At our core, Southern Pulse is a risk advisory and investigations service. We provide clients with the information they need to make decisions to increase profit, reduce loss, or protect employees and their families. We encourage clients to give us their toughest questions and challenges to analyze and answer.
Under the framework of giving clients the information they need, we provide a broad range of services that can be customized to a client’s individual request. These services include but are not limited to:
- Location and Route Security Assessments and Monitoring
- Investigative Due Diligence
- Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Influence and Relationship Mapping
- Political Risk Assessments and Monitoring
- Legislative and Regulatory Analysis
- Subject Matter Expertise and Training
- Corporate Social Responsibility Assessments
This list is a starting point for discussion, but we are not limited to the options above. If you need information about Latin America, we can design an investigative methodology to help you.
As our business activities have grown over the past ten years, Southern Pulse continues to match expertise in these thematic areas of understanding with the needs often presented by specific vertical business sectors. We are particularly suited to assist clients in the following sectors resolve their most complex and difficult problem sets in Latin America:
- Energy, Oil and Gas
- Mining and Metals
- International Litigation
- Information Technology
- Transportation and Logistics
Please contact us for more information.