Renewable energy and power infrastructure investment in Latin America is at an all-time high. With the region set to grow a total rate of 17 percent over the next 20 years, installed renewable capacity is expected to hit 30 percent by 2030. This represents an incredible opportunity for energy developers, infrastructure sponsors, OEMs and supporting services.
Demonstrating the industry's continued growth, over 450 regional leaders are preparing to meet at the 11th Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum, taking place on March 13-14, 2017 at the Ritz Carlton South Beach in Miami.
With 70 expert speakers contributing to over 20 interactive sessions in two packed days, this is the unrivaled regional networking forum for energy and infrastructure leaders.
n 2016 key themes included:
- Infrastructure: What are the key challenges facing international banks looking to get involved in mega infrastructure projects throughout the LATAM region?
- Renewable Energy: Receive insight into how developers are financing renewable energy projects in Latin America
- Banking Latin American projects: Determine how international banks evaluate the potential project investments, and understand what key information needs to be provided to convey an attractive investment proposition
In 2016 key speakers included:
- Gerald de Patoul, Treasurer, GDF Suez North America
- Luis Eduardo Nino, Managing Director - Head of Finance, FDN
- Marco Antonio Northland, Chief Executive Officer, Etrion Corporation
- Gonzalo Ferraro, Executive President, Grana y Montero Infraestructura
- Javier Vasquez, Head of Financial Structuring, ProInversion
- Manuel Rodríguez Arregui, Director General, GBM Infraestructura